Kiswahili | English
Social | Video on Demand Platorms
CoELIB TV is an online television channel that has been promoting young talents and aspirations while empowering the creative industry through media. Introducing the first of their kind Edu-Entertainment series that strives to address the most important factors affecting young people's development.
The series showcases personal stories, which go beyond educational level, age, gender, physical abilities and assets accumulation among the youth.
1. In the spotlight – A Youth a week, we get to be part of their day, what is their style?
2. Goals – this breakdowns a goal and what it would take to achieve them.
3. Skills vs. Theory – How far can skills go?
4. Notification – what is trending and is here to stay.
The series explores the challenge of future agri-entrepreneurs’ inclusion from a variety of angles, including the ways that youths can engage with experts and build their own strategies in the agricultural value chain.
1. My Hustle – A day with an agricultural related personnel.
2. Short and High – This will highlight shorter season, high-value farm enterprises such as horticulture, poultry, bee keeping and rabbit rearing.
3. Nutrition - showcases new approaches for nutrition and Food system transformation.
4. Value addition - how to.